At ZTLearning we work with our clients to ensure that all key requirements are addressed and a program is created and delivered that fulfills business objectives and creates real value within an enterprise.
All aspects of the training program will be managed by one or more of ZTLearning’s training consultants. Progress will be formally reported on a weekly basis, detailing the planned achievements versus actual achievements during the week.
Feedback from trainees and their supervisors is part of the official delivery process. Any elements that require modification as a result of this diagnostic assessment are put in place before any further courses are taken. Also if individual trainees require dedicated attention for particular topics, time is set aside for one-to-one tuition.
Monthly system checks will ensure:
- New user profiles are correctly setup.
- All user records are being stored correctly.
- All reporting data is available to supervisors.
- The control system database is cleaned to ensure simulations run quickly.
- Server files are managed and kept to a minimum.
- Full system backups are made.
Assessment is carried out as a means of confirming competency levels. We are committed to delivering high quality courses that equip and bring out the very best in your people.